Is there a 32gb Galaxy Note ll available anywhere?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and have been wanting to get a new phone for awhile now. I was looking at he Galaxy Note 3, but have read some issues with Camera and a few problems with WiFi Connectivity. I have a Samsung Slll which works fine, but I have both Note Tablets and would like to get one of the note phones. I know the Note ll had excellent reviews when I was looking at it a few months ago. I would just like it in 32gb. I have the Note 8 and I was surprised at how much Memory was taken by the OS and was left with about 9gb out of 16gb. Can anybody tell me if there is a 32gb available at like Best Buy, Fry's, or a brick and mortar store? I don't want to buy a factory unlocked phone from amazon or online.

Also, do you know if the Note 2 will get some of the features of the Note 3 in an update or is that a hardware thing? Like the air command and other cool S Pen features on the Note 3. I'm still not totally decieded between the two Note phones, so any input you can give me on which you would prefer would also help me.
Thanks.

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Get the note 3. There is enough of a difference, major in my opinion, to pass the note 2 even at half the price of the 3.

You can't get a note 2 with 32gb of storage at any of those stores.

Samsung will eventually fix the problems if you get one that has them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Get the note 3. There is enough of a difference, major in my opinion, to pass the note 2 even at half the price of the 3.

You can't get a note 2 with 32gb of storage at any of those stores.

Samsung will eventually fix the problems if you get one that has them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I almost bought a Note 3 at Best Buy the other night, but found out just before sitting down with someone to get one that they didn't have any cases. I wasn't about to buy a phone without a case, I remember going through this with my GS lll when it first came out. Now, after reading the Note 3 Forum, I'm seeing so many issues with this phone, WiFi issues and a lot of people having issues with bad Call Quality. I already bought some Screen protectors for the Note 3 and plan on returning them. I don't have an Upgrade so paying full price for the phone. As much as I love the Features on it, the problems seem to outweigh my want for it. I know a lot of people are having no problems with theirs, but with only 14 days to return and some people returning multiple devices back to get a new one and still having a problem, I'm just going to wait awhile. They may eventually solve the issues with a software update, but I'm not going to deal with a bad phone until they do. Verizon isn't quick with updates, as is Samsung Either.

I'm almost tempted to just get the Note ll. At least I know that got good reviews and was rated one of the top phones, before the Note 3 came out. I need a phone to work as a phone, first and foremost, all the other stuff is just great to have, but not a necessity.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I almost bought a Note 3 at Best Buy the other night, but found out just before sitting down with someone to get one that they didn't have any cases. I wasn't about to buy a phone without a case, I remember going through this with my GS lll when it first came out. Now, after reading the Note 3 Forum, I'm seeing so many issues with this phone, WiFi issues and a lot of people having issues with bad Call Quality. I already bought some Screen protectors for the Note 3 and plan on returning them. I don't have an Upgrade so paying full price for the phone. As much as I love the Features on it, the problems seem to outweigh my want for it. I know a lot of people are having no problems with theirs, but with only 14 days to return and some people returning multiple devices back to get a new one and still having a problem, I'm just going to wait awhile. They may eventually solve the issues with a software update, but I'm not going to deal with a bad phone until they do. Verizon isn't quick with updates, as is Samsung Either.

I'm almost tempted to just get the Note ll. At least I know that got good reviews and was rated one of the top phones, before the Note 3 came out. I need a phone to work as a phone, first and foremost, all the other stuff is just great to have, but not a necessity.

Then you should get the Note 2. I had one and it was one of my favorite phones I have ever owned.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the 3...returned it and have the 2...love it

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah, seems to be a lot of people doing that and numerous times to try different ones with same issues. I'm leaning more towards the Note 2, but am going to wait a little while, since I have to pay full retail since I don't have an upgrade yet and want to see if the price drops at all. The N3 is great and has the newer features I like, but the Call Quality issues is a big one for me as well as the Wifi issues. The N2 got great reviews for a long time, so I know it's a good phone.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get the Note 3 on the edge with Verizon, had two customer service reps tell me I was able to upgrade and get on Edge program on the phone. I go to the corporate store, they say No, you're not eligible, because not eligible for an upgrade yet. So was a little pissed after driving out to the store to pick one up and they tell me I can't, after being told I could by two of their reps on the phone. Got a credit, but still have 10 months til my upgrade. Definitely like the Edge Program and will most likely switch to it when contract is up. I like being able to upgrade more often and the month to month contract. I'm so fed up with Verizon, but it does have the best overall coverage, so kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.