Restarted phone and now no Internet

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Alright, 1st real problem with the phone since I've had it launch day. All stock, not rooted. I restarted my phone today cause it was running a bit sluggish, after the reboot I went to check Facebook, and it said "no network connection," hmmm, launched pandora, and it force closes. When I go to Dolphin browser, I can go to FB, or any other website it works fine. This is on Wifi and 4g. Seems to be only apps that arent working, FB, Play store, Pandora. Ran a mobile speedtest and it connected and speed was good. Ive toggled airplane mode, turned data on and off, any other suggestions? Dunno what it could be.

Also noticed, using go sms pro. I get the notification that I got a message, and it pops up, but when I go into the app, or the stock messaging app it shows only my older txts from before this started happening.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Go into those apps via system settings > applications > *app* and clear cache. See if that helps. Otherwise, uninstall then re-install those apps and see if that helps.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I cleared cache on Play, uninstalled updates restarted, and still no. I found the facebook apk, but it would not download. Strange. I can browse websites, but cant download anything.

Ive rebooted, battery pulled, and waited 30 sec before turning back on and still Nill.

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I dunno after fighting it some more, everything seems to be working again. Only thing that I know I changed today, besides messing around with go sms theme, was in the play store, I went to settings, and changed 'Auto-Update Apps' from only on wifi, to do not auto update. Went back in and changed it back. Reset for about the 8th time, while in airplane mode. And when I toggled 4g on, the Play store came up, FB and Pandora downloaded and seems to be working again. I just find it strange those specific apps werent working, but everything else was.

So anyway, thank you for your help guys.