Now that Google Now is being updated to be able to say, "OK Google" from any screen even lockscreen

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Now that Google Now is being updated to be able to say, "OK Google" from any screen even lockscreen

Will this be able to work on the Note 2. It would be very helpful if this actually could happen.

NoNexus

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Now that Google Now is being updated to be able to say, "OK Google" from any screen even locksc

I would guess so since it is OS independant

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Now that Google Now is being updated to be able to say, "OK Google" from any screen even locksc

It works. You can even say the phrase while in an app to launch it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

It works. You can even say the phrase while in an app to launch it.

How did you get this to work?

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

How did you get this to work?

Within Google Now, go to settings, then Voice, then Ok Google detection, then check the box From Any Screen.

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site

Within Google Now, go to settings, then Voice, then Ok Google detection, then check the box From Any Screen.

So you have this on your Note 2 and it is working?

Edit: I just got the update this morning. All is working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty