Name some good thin cases

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Received my SGP Ultra Thin air in the mail today. This thing is slick! Thinnest case I've ever seen for a phone. If you're not worried about dropping and all the extra protection and just want the thinnest, most aesthetic case, this is it. Fits perfect to the phone. Almost can't tell it's even on. The ultra nano screen protector is a nice addition too. Goes on easy, but doesn't quite cover the entire screen from edge to edge, which is ok for me. For $20 you can't go wrong. Highly recommended.

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Ringke Slim Lite is what i use and love it. Thought aboyt getting the ultra thin air but ringke won the vote. No regrets with my decision

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
saw some thin S3 cases on the Spigen website while I was ordering their nano. Anyone with reviews on their cases? Im currently using Rearth and I like it, but I just like varieties :)

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I see no reason to pay 13.99 for the rearth instead of paying 19.99 for the spg ultra thin and the nano screen protector because the case is virtually identical...any one have problems with the spg?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I see no reason to pay 13.99 for the rearth instead of paying 19.99 for the spg ultra thin and the nano screen protector because the case is virtually identical...any one have problems with the spg?

I've been using Rearth and now I got my Ultra Thin Air from Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra Thin Air Series | SPIGEN SGP a week ago and I'm loving it. I got the Azalea Pink and I think it looks very sexy with my White GS3. Very light and slim, which is what I prefer in a case. It's also nice that it comes with a free protector, although I'm using their Curved Crystal right now. It's very simple and doesn't have designs on it but I actually like the minimalistic look. Plus the color gives it a pop.

photo_52.jpg

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Rearth and now I got my Ultra Thin Air from Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra Thin Air Series | SPIGEN SGP a week ago and I'm loving it. I got the Azalea Pink and I think it looks very sexy with my White GS3. Very light and slim, which is what I prefer in a case. It's also nice that it comes with a free protector, although I'm using their Curved Crystal right now. It's very simple and doesn't have designs on it but I actually like the minimalistic look. Plus the color gives it a pop.

Click to view quoted image

Which case adds the most grip to the phone?

walkingrock

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered: Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Case illuzion Series in Mandarine Rosa. I'll try to remember to post back when I get it. Currently, I have a belkin silicone cover in white on mine; and it is fine, but doesn't cover the face. I don't want something very bulky. I do have a nano screen protector on it.

walkingrock

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not liking my Illuzion case as much as I'd hoped. I really dislike the snap closure, it requires too much pressure to snap, doesn't seem like that is good for the screen. I would have liked a magnetic closure much better.

walkingrock

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm not liking my Illuzion case as much as I'd hoped. I really dislike the snap closure, it requires too much pressure to snap, doesn't seem like that is good for the screen. I would have liked a magnetic closure much better.

I'm still using my Illuzion case, and am not minding the snap closure as much as I did at first. One thing that is kinda nice, is that I can clip my stylus to it, on the spine, with it outside the case, and it closes just fine and doesn't cause any damage to the phone. I don't use it that much, but then it is always with the phone, if I want to use it.