Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 57
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    saw some thin S3 cases on the Spigen website while I was ordering their nano. Anyone with reviews on their cases? Im currently using Rearth and I like it, but I just like varieties
  2. #27  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    does anyone have the spigen ultra thin air and the rearth? how do they compare?
  3. #28  

    Default

    Other box commuter is really good, thats what I have on mine.

    Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
  4. #29  

    Default

    Ringle / Rearth slim lite +1

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #30  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default

    I see no reason to pay 13.99 for the rearth instead of paying 19.99 for the spg ultra thin and the nano screen protector because the case is virtually identical...any one have problems with the spg?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Quote Originally Posted by taylorz_412 View Post
    I see no reason to pay 13.99 for the rearth instead of paying 19.99 for the spg ultra thin and the nano screen protector because the case is virtually identical...any one have problems with the spg?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I've been using Rearth and now I got my Ultra Thin Air from a week ago and I'm loving it. I got the Azalea Pink and I think it looks very sexy with my White GS3. Very light and slim, which is what I prefer in a case. It's also nice that it comes with a free protector, although I'm using their Curved Crystal right now. It's very simple and doesn't have designs on it but I actually like the minimalistic look. Plus the color gives it a pop.

    converted
    iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S3
    hopefully.. Galaxy S3 ---> Note 2
  7. #32  
    taylorz_412's Avatar

    Posts
    2,062 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glassygurl View Post
    I've been using Rearth and now I got my Ultra Thin Air from a week ago and I'm loving it. I got the Azalea Pink and I think it looks very sexy with my White GS3. Very light and slim, which is what I prefer in a case. It's also nice that it comes with a free protector, although I'm using their Curved Crystal right now. It's very simple and doesn't have designs on it but I actually like the minimalistic look. Plus the color gives it a pop.

    Which case adds the most grip to the phone?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
  8. #33  

    Default

    Incipio Feather. Don't get much thinner and lighter than that....

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    I just ordered: Samsung Galaxy S3 Leather Case illuzion Series in Mandarine Rosa. I'll try to remember to post back when I get it. Currently, I have a belkin silicone cover in white on mine; and it is fine, but doesn't cover the face. I don't want something very bulky. I do have a nano screen protector on it.
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Just got my Illuzion case from Spigon, we'll see how I like it. It is very thin, and the phone fits in it very nicely.
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    I'm not liking my Illuzion case as much as I'd hoped. I really dislike the snap closure, it requires too much pressure to snap, doesn't seem like that is good for the screen. I would have liked a magnetic closure much better.
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Seidio surface here.
  13. #38  
    Darthbull's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Spigen (SGP) Modello.

  14. #39  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Quote Originally Posted by walkingrock View Post
    I'm not liking my Illuzion case as much as I'd hoped. I really dislike the snap closure, it requires too much pressure to snap, doesn't seem like that is good for the screen. I would have liked a magnetic closure much better.
    I'm still using my Illuzion case, and am not minding the snap closure as much as I did at first. One thing that is kinda nice, is that I can clip my stylus to it, on the spine, with it outside the case, and it closes just fine and doesn't cause any damage to the phone. I don't use it that much, but then it is always with the phone, if I want to use it.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillidog66 View Post
    Other box commuter is really good, thats what I have on mine.

    Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
    Is the Commuter thin? What is the difference between the two?
    Looking for some Android knowledge...
  16. #41  

    Default Name some good thin cases

    I use the cruzerlite case.
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
    I use the cruzerlite case.
    which one do you have?
  18. #43  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Boxwave

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  19. #44  
    Bond32's Avatar

    Posts
    1,356 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock unrooted

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Surface case by Seidio is a top of the line minimal case, a little pricey at $20 on Amazon. Even more minimal than that would be the Elago, incipio feather light, Spigen makes one too. All around the same price, the Spigen comes with the ultra nano screen protector which is the best in my opinion.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    4G LTE Thunderbolt
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    The urban armor gear case forth galaxy s3 is amazing! It protects just as well as an otterbox with out all of the bulk and it's half the price on amazon

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Incipio silicrylic, looks really nice with the 2 layers and actually doesn't add much bulk
    *PHILLIES* *FLYERS* *EAGLES*
    "The Island brought us here"...got LOST
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    I really like the Samsung flip cover. The entire back is replaced with it so the original back can be put away safely and never get scratched. The attached cover protects the screen from scratches and all together only adds about a millimeter of thickness to the phone.
  23. #48  
    grunt0300's Avatar

    Posts
    726 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,433 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    I use the Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU skin case. Fits like a glove, and stays on the phone when i plug it into my Seidio Dock.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  24. #49  

    Default Name some good thin cases

    I was desperate and bought a case mate one similar to an otter box. It's very bulky and would like a thinner case as well.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Douglas Wilson
  25. #50  

    Default Re: Name some good thin cases

    Ringke slim lite. Very thin and has a grippy feel to it which certainly helps with how thin and lite the phone is.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

B