Can you remove nav bar on jellybam?

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
So I just flashed jellybam 4.2.2 I'm coming from clean rom. So far I love the rom. However is there a way to get rid of the nav bar/soft keys on the bottom of the screen? I looked through all the settings and all I can find it how to change the colors and the icons. I hope it can be disabled as it is redundant.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 running Jellybam 4.2.2

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if you got it yet, but I flashed this rom to see if I could figure it out. Settings>paranoid android preferences>interface>nav.bar slider. It's Set at 100% so slide it to 0% then hit the check mark at the top right of the screen. BOOM! done.

Like so much fonzy.

Last edited:

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Dude thanks so much. I was in that menu but didn't think to hit the back button in the upper left. Nav bar successfully gone. Really liking this rom how do you like it?

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Actually now I have another issue. Since I disabled the nav bar it seems to have activated the built in pie control. I was and would like to use LMT launcher for this. Can I disable the pie control in the rom and use LMT instead?

Sent from my Galaxy S3

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Never mind I figured it out. In pie controls just set trigger to none and it turned it off.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87