- 32 Posts
Do I want 4.3?
I'm rooted but running a stock Rom and the 4.3 update just came out, I'm still running 4.1.2 can I accept the update, do I want to, if so what's the procedure?
I just read the procedure for relocking the boot loader and returning to stock, I think maybe I'll wait for a stable 4.3 or 4.4 rom to come out. Sorry to be a bother.
Sent from my rooted, debloated Samsung Galaxy III
Last edited by Airlid; 12-18-2013 at 04:26 PM.
- 12-19-2013, 11:08 PM #2
Re: Do I want 4.3?
I'd wait till someone post a debloated rooted ROM.
Posted via Android Central AppCurrent: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with CM10
Past: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Incredible
Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Tour, Blackberry Curve
Samsung Delve (what a joke but started it all)
and a bunch of dumb phones
- By GadgetMomma in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 04:51 PM
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 15Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:53 PM
- By cybernutte in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2013, 04:39 PM
- By Sanjay jetani in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 02:47 PM
- By jwhennies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:06 PM