Galaxy S3 Screenshots: Share them here!

brodon

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S III Screenshots: Share them here!

Hello,
Is a Home Screen simply a personal photo/pic (graphic) with text and icons . . . . . . like a custom wallpaper?

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious as to why so many have redundant clockage going on.....? There's a clock in the notification bar..... haha

Because when I glance at the screen to see the time it's a lot easier to see a big clock on my screen than the small one in the notification bar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Canephins

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
:confused: What?

The notification bar is visible when in any screen... ??

I like seeing the big time on my home screen. It one in the notification bar is what I look at when in other screens. Been doing it like that for so long that I don't even see notice it when I am on the home screen. All I see is the big time, and generally when I am there that is what I am wanting to see first (since I don't wear a watch). :)

scottray

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S III Screenshots: Share them here!

I use to use Go Launcher on my old Moto Atrix (MotoBlur - nuff said!) But, I'm finding ICS and TouchWiz meet my needs. So, minimal tinkering for my screens. I cropped/resized photos to 720x1280 for the wallpapers and use HD Widgets for the clock/weather.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE : so its the location symbol. how do I make it go away!? i disabled all location stuff and its still there......

GPS/location symbol.... It's always visible in the notification bar even if all GPS/locations are turned off. The only way to get rid of it would be with a custom ROM or if there's a mod out there to remove it.. both require having a rooted phone.

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Its so much more blue on the AMOLED...pretty O.O
Screenshot_2012-08-02-14-54-34.png

sekots

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm using Go Launcher Ex with the Buttons theme (free).
I like to keep the home screen simple and use a lot of folders on the left and right.
This is probably the 3rd overhaul I've done... I like to change it up every few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa