It has shipped!!!!!!

rage151

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine left Memphis today and landed at a local facility. So, it's about 30mins away and will be setting there all day tomorrow. I've went to UPS hubs before (on a weekend day) and just got the package there. Anyone know if FedEx would allow this on a Sunday?

I've seen all the comments about them having to make one delivery attempt before it can be picked up at the hub. I also saw the comments about calling VZW and having them notify FedEx to "release" the order or change it somehow to allow pickup. The first attempt stuff is apparently what they have to do because VZW paid for it.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
just got shipping notice for the 32 gb blue I ordered on the 13th and it will be here Monday

also my card just got charged for the white 32 gb I ordered on the 27th but no shipping info yet

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
So within the last couple hours I finally was charged and the estimated ship date has dissapeared from my status page. I'm hoping that means I am getting a tracking number soon. I saw the others getting emails saying their orders were delayed but I would find it odd for them to be charged first and have the estimated date removed - so I am optimistic. SoFla, 16GB, Blue, ordered 6/21

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine left Memphis today and landed at a local facility. So, it's about 30mins away and will be setting there all day tomorrow. I've went to UPS hubs before (on a weekend day) and just got the package there. Anyone know if FedEx would allow this on a Sunday?

I've seen all the comments about them having to make one delivery attempt before it can be picked up at the hub. I also saw the comments about calling VZW and having them notify FedEx to "release" the order or change it somehow to allow pickup. The first attempt stuff is apparently what they have to do because VZW paid for it.

Your FedEx hub is open on a Sunday?

slategalaxy

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't know for sure, that was my question. They move freight 24/7 and I would assume have people at the hubs staging Monday deliveries. I really do not know though.

well, on my fedex tracking screen i hit the hold at fedex location on the page and it would not let you hold it anywhere. so it looks like we have to wait for it.

9ks2k

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Jul 7, 2012 10:09 PM
At local FedEx facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Jul 7, 2012 6:40 PM
At destination sort facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Jul 7, 2012 4:25 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Jul 7, 2012 5:00 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
COATESVILLE, PA
Jul 7, 2012 3:54 PM
Picked up
WEST CHESTER, PA

MIne should be here monday :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't know for sure, that was my question. They move freight 24/7 and I would assume have people at the hubs staging Monday deliveries. I really do not know though.

I took your question as "do they allow pick-ups on a Sunday" - meaning you knew the hub was open. I have never seen a hub open on a Sunday where you could pick up items.

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got my shipment notification, 32GB blue ordered 6/18 and my card was charged yesterday. Tracking shows shipping out today (Sunday) for delivery Tuesday. It shows picked up in Memphis so I'm guessing Verizon has a distribution center right next to the FedEx hub.

acun6699

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY got my shipment email. Account was charged on the 7/5/12 and it was just shipped.
Still not updated on Fedex website but should be here tomorrow.

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site

The back warehouse area probably has employees working but I do not believe the counter upfront where you pickup/sign has anyone manning it.

Reactions: rage151

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana