S23 ultra shipped

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My Red S23 ultra just shipped today. It still says it will arrive by September 15 but if it gets picked up today or tomorrow, it'll probably be early next week when I get it. My birthday is on the 11th, so that would be a good birthday gift if it arrives then. Just got the notification that the label was created but it hasn't been picked up yet by the carrier.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I also like the colorful phones but I have only purchased one red phone ever. My main reason for sticking with black or dark green (the light green ones are pukey to me) is for when I do a resale. It's like using a neutral wall color when selling your house! Paint your rooms red, hot-pink, aqua...and potential buyers will think "Oh man I will have to paint!" Nobody likes to paint! Just the same black, white, and green phones are probably going to draw more potential buyers. YMMV
Enjoy your new phone!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I still haven't told my wife that I'm switching to a different phone. Her reaction is always like, "What? Again? Why?"
She of course uses an iPhone pro and keeps her phone for at least 2 years.

I just have to find a way to start the conversation.
I would start with I can't believe that crappy Pixel 7 Pro died on me. Lol

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't told my wife that I'm switching to a different phone. Her reaction is always like, "What? Again? Why?"
She of course uses an iPhone pro and keeps her phone for at least 2 years.

I just have to find a way to start the conversation.
Just tell her the pursuit of finding the best phone is a tricky business, but you're determined to lead the charge

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I told her through a text while I was at work. I said I'm trading my Pixel in for a Samsung because the pixel is not a very reliable and durable phone and I was worried about the screen going bad before the 1 year warranty is up and that I'd be paying the same amount as I am now. She said ok. She didn't ask me any questions. It went smoother than I expected.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Definitely not pink! But, definitely not red either ... IMO it kind of has a burnt orange look to it.

Don't know why manufacturers are doing these pastel-like shades ... What's wrong with a true, fire engine red?
The iPhone had a Red model at some point. I like the Samsung Red. It has some shades of orange in it. I don't care for all the pastel colors as well. If I hadn't gotten this one, I would have just gotten the black. But black is just boring to me sometimes. Last year's S22 green was better than this year's.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised males like that pink color S23U. I personally will never get a pink phone
I'm surprised there's still so much toxic masculinity around that people think your gender should have anything to do with what colours you find aesthetically pleasing. I personally will never let pointless insecurities influence what colour phone I buy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos