Whose hasn't shipped?

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 16gb blue on 6/6 at 8 a.m. central time, order status changed from in process to just an order number with tracking boxes, but no cc charge or tracking info.

SiliconAddict

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
*shrugs* I haven't even received a notice that it would ship on the 9th or 10th yet. Let along confirmation that its shipped. New customer, so I'm not sure how that is going to impact notification.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I just went in to my local BB to check to see if they had a working demo unit for AT&T or Sprint, they didn't. I asked about cases and screen protectors and he said they'd get them shortly after launch. He said the Verizon version would be there tomorrow as the official launch was July 6th. I just chuckled to myself and walked out.

Funny, since I got the Razr days before I could with VZW, so figured the same for the G3 and since a silver membership holder, get sixty days to return it. This could be an example of everything good has a bad too.

slategalaxy

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
if you havnt already billed you might be screwed, just got off the phone with Verizon rep, he said my card wouldnt be billed until the 9th. so yeah hating Verizon

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't even know why people bother calling Verizon since the reps are still repeating the 7/9 date despite the fact the phones have started shipping out.

xsists

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I was charged on the 3rd but have not gotten any confirmation. I was hoping to have the phone by tomorrow (before a vacation) but it does not look like that will happen. I ordered 6/6 at about 10:30am. I have seen people that ordered after me will have their phones tomorrow. No big deal, it will get here when it does.

Ignore this. I just got shipping confirmation for overnight delivery.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I hope I get my shipping update today, but I ordered the 27th so I'm not getting my hopes up

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

aeboarderus

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday i had my order had an error and just got the email that mine is chilling in west chester pa..and urs 2 day fed ex..which sucks bc i live a freaking hour away from west chester..ahhhhh!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Central Forums

tvetter05

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I still cant check my order status, I received my order confirmation email, but when I click check order status and enter order # it says there a no orders for this #. Also when I log into My Verizon and check order history nothing shows up. I pre-ordered on 6/22. Anyone else have this problem?