Go Launcher Questions

sekots

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded Go Launcher for the first time and still learning how to use it. One issue I'm having is when I press the physical key at the bottom, it asks if which program I want to use - Go Launcher or Touchwiz. I'm not 100% sure I'm keeping Go Launcher so I don't want to set it as the default program for this action. Does anyone know where you would undo this program default if I make the change? I've looked around all the settings and cannot find a place where you can change the default action of pressing the physical key.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded Go Launcher for the first time and still learning how to use it. One issue I'm having is when I press the physical key at the bottom, it asks if which program I want to use - Go Launcher or Touchwiz. I'm not 100% sure I'm keeping Go Launcher so I don't want to set it as the default program for this action. Does anyone know where you would undo this program default if I make the change? I've looked around all the settings and cannot find a place where you can change the default action of pressing the physical key.

Settings > Application Management > All Applications > GO Launcher > Clear Defaults

This will clear your default for the launcher and next time you want to go back home it will ask you again which one to use.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If you set Go Launcher as your default, you should be able to go into settings-manage apps, choose Go Launcher, and there will be a button that says "Clear Defaults".

I don't have an S3 though, so feel free to correct me if any of that is different on this phone.

liljoker757

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this will help but on my Droid X (which I have until S3 comes out) I use Go Launcher and when I first downloaded it I had the same thing come up and when I pressed the check box (I am unsure if you have that) it told me how to change it...unfortunately I have forgotten how to but maybe it works the same way for the S3 so give it a try and possibly write down how to do it. Not much of a help but yeah good luck.
Also if you download Go Locker the same thing will show up again...

Delete (answers already posted and since I can't find a delete button in this edit...)

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Download Home Switcher from the Play Store.

It lets you easily switch between launchers and even set which you want as the default.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums