Locking up requiring battery pull to reset
Does anyone have the issue where when you go to wake the screen by hitting the power button and you hit the button twice by mistake, the screen will flash on for a quick second and then go dark. Then nothing will wake the phone back up again besides a battery pull to reset. Wondering if this common or not and there is a fix.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 11:16 AM #2
- 11-30-2012, 12:14 AM #3
Re: Locking up requiring battery pull to reset
The only time I have has this issue is when I was using the stock browser. I stopped using it and switched to chrome and have not had the problem since. I do notice that when using the stock browser for flash content that it will still lock up when the screen will time out and I try to wake it too soon.
Not quite sure if that is the same issue you are having but for what it's worth.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By saminbama in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 01-03-2012, 10:06 AM
- By Raptor5150 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2011, 11:59 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2010, 02:05 PM
- By Bryant.Villada in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 12:46 AM
- By kriev#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2009, 12:28 AM