What is everyone's favorite keyboard?

Nicholi2789

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I was just curious what keyboard the majority of people use. Personally I use SwiftKey 3. I bought and downloaded it a long time ago on my Incredible 2 and could never really use it because my old phone was too slow. Since i got my S3 I've been using it everyday. It's amazing.
I tried the new swype keyboard that came with the JB update, but I still prefer SwiftKey.
So what keyboard are you guys using?
What are some of the other good ones out there?
Looking forward to hearing your responses.

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I use SwiftKey for its amazing prediction. But I find myself using jb swype more as of late because it dosnt have that friggin dot com button right next to the space bar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Nicholi2789

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I use SwiftKey for its amazing prediction. But I find myself using jb swype more as of late because it dosnt have that friggin dot com button right next to the space bar.

Why don't you like the .com button? I like it. It makes manually typing in a URL alot quicker.
I really like how customizable SwiftKey is. Being able to modify the long press duration and stuff like that. And it has the most accurate predictive texting I have ever seen. It learns really fast.

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey user here. Been using it for awhile now. Worked good on my Razr and is even better on my S3.

sent from a Galaxy far away

truthfamilyfaith

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Because I hit the dot com button every time trying to search something in the browser. Not the only one either there's a whole petition basically for SwiftKey to make that a toggled feature.

Nicholi2789

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Ah. I didn't know that. I guess it's just me, but it doesn't really bother me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah. I didn't know that. I guess it's just me, but it doesn't really bother me.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey here... Didn't know flow was out? How does it work?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

bogeyx5

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I sometimes use Swiftkey 3 and Swiftflow Beta but for some reason I always go back to my all time favorite: Smart Keyboard Pro

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
GOKeyboard for me. Very customizable, excellent word predictions and runs flawlessly on my S3. I actually use and love the majority of GO apps!

Sent from my MetroPCS GS3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress