how to get photos from txt msgs to home pc

laflaone

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I have no problem getting photos from gallery to my pc via the usb cable. how do I get a photo received via txt message to gallery, and to my desktop pc running windows 7?

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
If it's like my Maxx, pictures from text messages are saved to the folder called messaging. I'm not sure how the S3 is set up, but when i plug mine in, i get 2 options; one for the external SD card, and one for internal memory. Messaging will be in internal memory.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have no problem getting photos from gallery to my pc via the usb cable. how do I get a photo received via txt message to gallery, and to my desktop pc running windows 7?

Should be able to save the picture to your phones internal or removable sd card by selecting it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
How do I get a photo received via txt message to gallery, and to my desktop pc running windows 7?
Assuming that you're using the stock Messaging app, when you have the message with the picture open, press the Menu button, select Save attachment and follow the remaining prompts. Once the picture is saved it should automatically be shown in the Gallery. You can also use any File Manager to find it (for Jelly Bean it's in /mnt/sdcard0/Download).

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non