Verizon Replacement for a Sticky Home Button?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if Verizon will replace an S3 with a sticky home button? It works, but sometimes it gives a half click that doesn't completely register and you have to push down harder. Seems like something that could be replaced with a CLNR, but just wondering if anyone had any luck with something like this. Thanks!

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure on this end but have you tried to call them? They should be able to tell you?

Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Not sure on this end but have you tried to call them? They should be able to tell you?

Good luck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

Nah, haven't had a chance to. Just thought I'd throw it out to the AC community and see if anyone else had this issue and how it turned out. Didn't know if this alone would work to get a replacement. Thanks!

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I know they would know better. It just popped up late last night. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with it. That's all.

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my Verizon S3. It is only REALLY noticeable when there is no case on the device. Any fixes for this? Maybe a little rubbing alcohol will do the trick? Thanks guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My s3 replacement buttons were better but the AMOLED screen had many more dark blotches. Ymmv

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2