Verizon Back up App

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
The verizon back up for contacts, music, documents and pictures keeps popping up saying it's backing up every month. i already unchecked everything. why is it still doing this?

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If you don't plan on using it, if say go into settings/apps and disable it. Google will back up your contacts for you and helium is free and awesome for apps.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Strange - I haven't seen it say that it was backing anything up. But during the original OS setup was when I configured it not to do anything - is that when you did that, or did you do it after the fact?
I've read that you can login to your account on the Verizon website and permanently disable it there - you may want to give that a try.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
If you don't plan on using it, if say go into settings/apps and disable it. Google will back up your contacts for you and helium is free and awesome for apps.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

The disable is not lit up and i can't choose it

- - - Updated - - -

Strange - I haven't seen it say that it was backing anything up. But during the original OS setup was when I configured it not to do anything - is that when you did that, or did you do it after the fact?
I've read that you can login to your account on the Verizon website and permanently disable it there - you may want to give that a try.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 4
i did it at set up and after

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo