- 159 Posts
S3 reception amd radio issues. ..
Last night sittinf on the couch with my boyfriend, whom has a Razr Maxx (?)....he was getting 3 bars on 4G and and I had 2 on 3G. Both are on Verizon. This is so annoying! Does anyone else have similar issues? The last 2 updates have ruined my battery life and I barely have service in places I've been getting service as long as I've beem on Verizon.
✌SG3/iPad2Sent from my S3
- 09-16-2013, 10:51 AM #2
- 7,968 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: S3 reception amd radio issues. ..
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
As for signal, the bars tend to be misleading. The best measure of your signal is looking in Settings>About Device>Status. You signal strength should be in there. The lower the number the better. Samsung radios tend to not be as good as other manufacturers.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By slim6596 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 20Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:07 PM
- By jj2339 in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 08:26 AM
- By CurleyBird in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:30 PM
- By c_j2020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:40 AM
- By Diegoac3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 12:16 AM