S3 reception amd radio issues. ..

nolittdroid

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Last night sittinf on the couch with my boyfriend, whom has a Razr Maxx (?)....he was getting 3 bars on 4G and and I had 2 on 3G. Both are on Verizon. This is so annoying! Does anyone else have similar issues? The last 2 updates have ruined my battery life and I barely have service in places I've been getting service as long as I've beem on Verizon.

✌SG3/iPad2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Last night sittinf on the couch with my boyfriend, whom has a Razr Maxx (?)....he was getting 3 bars on 4G and and I had 2 on 3G. Both are on Verizon. This is so annoying! Does anyone else have similar issues? The last 2 updates have ruined my battery life and I barely have service in places I've been getting service as long as I've beem on Verizon.

✌SG3/iPad2

You can try to clear cache in recovery, that most likely will help the battery life but not the signal issues. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

As for signal, the bars tend to be misleading. The best measure of your signal is looking in Settings>About Device>Status. You signal strength should be in there. The lower the number the better. Samsung radios tend to not be as good as other manufacturers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam