4.3 update link

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could help you out with this one but I've looked all over and I haven't been able to find a link to the actual download file so that I can have it on my computer in case I need it at a later date. I have all of the previous OS files on my computer and have been a godsend for me when I've messed up my phone and needed it to fix it. Have you tried going in on the Settings menu, going down to the About Phone option and checking for a phone update? It should come up on your phone by now since the OTA came out on Wednesday via Verizon. It may just take them a few days to get the roll out completed. Just a thought.

dknight1996

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Well its cuz i dont have service on my galaxy s3 and i just want to manually put it on my phone without actually having to put service. All its says when i go to spftware update is service unavailable :/
So lately ive jus been looking at SamMobile for the update to come out and it gets really hard waiting for the update to be placed their for download.

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Well its cuz i dont have service on my galaxy s3 and i just want to manually put it on my phone without actually having to put service. All its says when i go to spftware update is service unavailable :/
So lately ive jus been looking at SamMobile for the update to come out and it gets really hard waiting for the update to be placed their for download.

I just found a link to the download file for the 4.3 update on the xda-developers forum. The URL is
[FIRMWARE] Official VRUCML1 tar file

I hope that this helps you out. By the way, I've also looked on SAMMobile earlier today and they still don't have the 4.3 update available for download on their site for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 (SCH-I535).