- 1 Posts
Lockscreen time incorrect after sleep
After installing the latest update, I have this issue with the displayed time. After using the device and putting it to sleep, or just letting it sit, when I bring it back from sleep, the time displayed shows the last time it was active, not the current time. So, say I put the phone down at 10am and it sits for 45 minutes. When I pick it up and press a button to bring it out of sleep, the time shows 10am, not the current time of 10:45am. Once I enter the swipe code and open the phone, the time is correct. It's a PITA when you just want to look at the phone to check the time. Anyone else have this problem, and if so, how'd you fix it?
- 07-15-2014, 09:50 AM #2
Re: Lockscreen time incorrect after sleep
I would try clearing the system cache in recovery. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By glenn_8 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:14 PM
- By Mekiwi in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:08 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:41 AM
- By glenn_8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:36 AM