Looks to be no time soon for Verizon HTC One

rookie83

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
WTF if this happens to be true I'm gonna hold out till Xmas or Jan for the CES show its only a few months longer LOL!!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Man... This sucks for you guys. The most expensive carrier is dragging their feet on a new device. I just don't get it... Not fair to you guys.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Man... This sucks for you guys. The most expensive carrier is dragging their feet on a new device. I just don't get it... Not fair to you guys.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

At this rate, There is nothing "new" about it anymore. Can't have anything upstaging their precious Droids.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
At this rate, There is nothing "new" about it anymore. Can't have anything upstaging their precious Droids.

The only way VZ can "make things right" is by selling it for $99 on a two year contract. That and maybe have either 4.2.2 or 4.3 installed. That's it. If neither of those things happen I don't know what I'll do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
The only way VZ can "make things right" is by selling it for $99 on a two year contract. That and maybe have either 4.2.2 or 4.3 installed. That's it. If neither of those things happen I don't know what I'll do.

Agreed. Verizon needs to throw us a bone here for a product almost halfway through its product cycle. Something. Or I'll probably pass too.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So if you Purchased this phone 3-4 months ago you'd probably have it for another year and a half... your not going to see 99.00 that's for sure----

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site

And I can doubt you any of them will, Verizon likes to take their sweet a** time with everything. Remember the iPhone?

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I know what you mean about not knowing what to do. But I'm pretty confident we'll see 4.2.2 out of the box. But I believe Verizon/HTC should sweeten the pot for us VZW hold-outs, by rewarding our nearly 6 mo. wait for this device by throwing in the upgraded S800 processor too.