List your must have Apps

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Discuss your must have apps for the Verizon HTC One. See an app you have tried, and have one that's better? Suggest it here. Also post a brief description of that app. Let's help each other out, in getting the most out of our new HTC Ones. :)

1. Doggcatcher - for downloading or streaming Podcast.
2. Reddit Is Fun - great app for Reddit.com "The front page of the internet".
3. Qualcomm Snapdragon Battery Guru - battery saver management done right.
4. Foxfi - free WiFi mobile hotspot (great for if you don't have a Share Everything Plan). If you have a Share Everything Plan, you already have free Verizon mobile hotspot.
5. Music Paradise by AF INC - lots of imposters out there, this one allows you to disable ads and let's you download free music from just about every artist you throw at it.

There ya go. Keep your list to about 5 to 10. Doesn't need to be your entire app list, and nobody wants to get bored reading everything that's on your phone, just your must have apps.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
rad.io 24/7 queen out of Russia and Polland(big queen fan)
mint (personal finance)
boa bank of america (love banking from my phone)
squeezebox (controls my in house music)
Dolphin Browser (set-up with all my fav. websights twitter) (news)

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Squeezebox sounds cool. Never heard of it. I think you have to have a Logitech stereo for it to work?

I have a Niles ZR-6 6-source, 6-room key-pad music system...my Ipod is hooked into the system as well as Squeezebox. squeezebox pipes in all my internet music...

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
How do you like Doggcatcher? I've been using Pocket Casts and am enjoying it so far but am always open to alternatives.

I love doggcatcher but I've never used pocket cast so I can't compare the two. D.C. does cost a few dollars, but it pulls both audio and video podcast that are found on iTunes. Allows download for off the network listening. Ability to stream if that is your style. It also allows a set number of podcast to be downloaded, say the newest three , then deletes the old ones as the new ones appear. But I'll check out pocket cast and compare.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo