Finally getting closer to Lollipop on One M7

djbarg

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Fu#k. .. . .

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That was for T-Mobile vzw is still in the certification stage.

Posted via Android Central App nexus 7

That tweet was in reference to the VZW OTA that was supposed to be approved last Friday, which obviously didn't happen. VZW has rejected the build at least 3 times now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jason_A

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
This better be a good one - I have a feeling it will be the last update the M7 will see.

Posted via the Android Central App

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded Part 1 of the update (it said it is to prepare for Lollipop). It loaded fine, not sure what exactly it does. No Lollipop yet, but the latest from Mo said it would be tomorrow, but it is encouraging to see part 1 today...

I assume it will make tomorrow (or whenever you win the update lottery on the staged roll-out) a little faster if you do part 1 in advance.

gerrya

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I hit check for updates, it downloaded and installed the first one, as soon as that was done it immediately asked if I wanted to download and install lollipop. Installing now.

RayGee

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Received and installed both updates in NYC..
Real quick. Forced update of Google Play Store and NFC was turned on. Colors appear more vivid.

pcabe5

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
You'll notice that with 5.0.2 instead of 5.1 you won't have factory reset protection. Nice thanks HTC for giving us no additional security.