I got my rezound today

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Try calling your local vzw and askin to by the rezound. I did n they let me buy it early..seems like this is happening a lot I heard a couple other stories btw I'm from new York might be different else where

rawdigga

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Does it have all the htc services like htc watch and hub? I read somewhere that verizon let you delete or hide some of their bloatware on the razr. Is it the same for the rezound and also hows battery life?

Jabber1718

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by the Verizon store in Asheville NC, they had 10 on hand and appeared ready to sell them. I am not due for an upgrade so I passed.

gramsey1911

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Pre ordered mine on Wednesday 11.9 got it on 11.10 and I must say battery life is noticeably better on the Rezound compared to the bolt. The screen is way better. The camera has no lag at all....Also the camera seems to better than the bolt. Took it off the charger at 10am and it lasted until 9:30pm when I got home it still had 20% life left so I'd say you can get through a solid 10-11 hours of moderate use.

angel35

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: I got my rezound todayHow??

Pre ordered mine on Wednesday 11.9 got it on 11.10 and I must say battery life is noticeably better on the Rezound compared to the bolt. The screen is way better. The camera has no lag at all....Also the camera seems to better than the bolt. Took it off the charger at 10am and it lasted until 9:30pm when I got home it still had 20% life left so I'd say you can get through a solid 10-11 hours of moderate use.

How did you get a pre order, i tryed and they said no pre orders How did you do it???:(