Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Default How to save battery life... HELP

I know my phone is pretty much always in my hand but I need any tips you guys can give me to extend my battery life.. I dont have a lot of apps running.. All i use is email, text, hanging with friends, and facebook. Any help would be appreciated.. And extended battery thoughts? Saw people getting them for half off.. How can I do that???? Thanks
    One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: How to save battery life... HELP

I believe the half off deal was in-store only. I was able to get a 25% discount on VZW.com, but that was due to a corporate discount.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,382 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Your best bet would be to limit the syncing your phone is doing. On my TB I only sync weather when app opens, Facebook when opened, and everything else like that except Gmail. I also use an app called 2x battery which turns off the radio when the screen is off, I would say doing both has close to doubled my bat life.
    I have an extended battery and a spare (og size) and rarely use the extended because I hate the extra bulk so I just carry the extra one when needed.

Hope this helps
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,033 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Juice Defender
    It's an app in the market....welll worth it.