Rezound $130 at Walmart

fightfan

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
OK, it's not the 1cent Amazon (new only) or $50 Costco bargain, but Walmart has the Rezound at basically $130 right now. Verizon Wireless Cell Phones It's actually $230 with a dreaded $100 gift card via mail. Still, it's a pretty good price for an ultra new 4G Verizon phone. Who knows how long the $230 initial price will last, but the $100 gift card rebate will be valid until December 3, so hopefully we'll know more about the Nexus by then, i.e. $199 or $299.

I might pull the trigger on this one on 12/3 for my wife if it's still in stock and we don't have any good news on the Nexus. Has anyone ever purchased a phone from Walmart online (Letstalk)? If so, what was your experience like? Thanks!

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
JUST fyi when you typically use a 3rd party retailer you often sign another contract with them, so if you decide to cancel your subject to VZW etf as well as the 3rd party ETF, but weigh your options :)

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
just called Walmart to do this deal of $219 plus the $100 egift card and they said that price is only for a new contract. For me to renew my current contract and keep my unlimited data it would cost $289, which is too much. :-(

So I guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone does a special deal (like that great Costco one a few weeks ago) around Xmas time...

masterdebator

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
just called Walmart to do this deal of $219 plus the $100 egift card and they said that price is only for a new contract. For me to renew my current contract and keep my unlimited data it would cost $289, which is too much. :-(

So I guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone does a special deal (like that great Costco one a few weeks ago) around Xmas time...

I tried it, but my local Wal-mart didn't have any in stock or any clue what the Rezound was... I broke down and bought it at a local Verizon store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon