Tutorial for Newb online?

T-Dog78

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Do any of you know of a good link for a tutorial on the Rezound? This is my first smart phone and I would like something a little better then the tiny booklet that came with it. I have learned quite a lot through trial and error but I am sure I am missing a ton. I would also like to ask if how well a tutorial would apply to the different makers such as LG (since my wife is getting the Spectrum) or Mortorola? My wife tends to think that even though they are both android that things will be quite different. Thoughts

mithed

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
You could always try HTC or Verizon's website as they have some tutorials that will help guide you through certain aspects of your Rezound. If not just take some time to look around the forums. They are a great place to find many of the answers you may have, as well as give you some insights into the inner workings of that great new phone you now have!

Damasterjj

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Do any of you know of a good link for a tutorial on the Rezound? This is my first smart phone and I would like something a little better then the tiny booklet that came with it. I have learned quite a lot through trial and error but I am sure I am missing a ton. I would also like to ask if how well a tutorial would apply to the different makers such as LG (since my wife is getting the Spectrum) or Mortorola? My wife tends to think that even though they are both android that things will be quite different. Thoughts

Yes LG, samsung, htc, or sony menu are different even though they are all android phone. but I can tell you that if you learn 1, you learn all of them.

Try to go into verzizon android workshop,

edgesalon

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
if you look on your phone there is a widget (Guided tours) where it shows you how to setup and use the phone, but better yet use this fourm to find what you need ( this is where I have learn about my phone and setting and best way to set it up for me)
good luck and ask if you need any help

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
My suggestion..play with the phone. When you get stuck, google what you're trying to do in the broadest of terms. There are tons of youtube tutorials etc that I'm sure you'll happen upon. Since there are so many things you can do with your phone, no documentation is ever going to be able to fully support your need.