Live wallpaper makes app drawer laggy

Ravaloft

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone happen to notice this? Seems to make my drawer really slow to respond. I have tried a hard reset but still seems laggy. Of course, I don't really care about battery performance... mostly just wondering if other peoples are laggy.

I've tried this with the live grid(pro) and all the stock live wallpapers

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Live wallpapers will always make the phone slower... some worse than others. Same goes for battery life. It's more of a load on the CPU which in return will decrease performance.

They may look cool... but unless you don't mind a slight lag and a higher battery drain.. than I would switch to a regular wallpaper. Tip: darker wallpapers will help improve battery life.

Lactose The Intolerant

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Weighing in with the opposite viewpoint... love my LWP and it has little impact on phone performance and battery life. Using ADW Ex, not rooted and not living in a 4G area -- i have all day battery life with moderate/heavy web action and light calls.

Different LWPs impact phones differently... some are not a problem, some will kill your battery faster than a fat kid kills cake.

I've always had great luck running LWPs from developer Kittahface Software in the market Play.

Blue Skies looks un-freakin-believable on our screens! Dev's video:
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2PwDhTZcPA0[/YT]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member