Haptic not working

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
My Rezound is stock, not rooted. My Haptic feedback of my keypress and buttons are not working at all. I checked my keyboard settings and they are fine. Rebooted many times, nothing seems to work. Am I missing something I should check? Hardware issue?

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
My Rezound is stock, not rooted. My Haptic feedback of my keypress and buttons are not working at all. I checked my keyboard settings and they are fine. Rebooted many times, nothing seems to work. Am I missing something I should check? Hardware issue?

Are you using the HTC/GB keyboard or third party? How about the dialer, work or a no go, as well?

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I use SwiftKey X. I just tried typing and texting and that works. So it seems just the buttons are not doing the Haptik, which is important to me, as without it, I tend to hit an extra time.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Settings - sound - haptic feedback is an option in there. Also, some of the power setting will turn this off, and things like that don't turn back on when you change the profile, you have to go turn them on manually.

jpoutre

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Settings - sound - haptic feedback is an option in there. Also, some of the power setting will turn this off, and things like that don't turn back on when you change the profile, you have to go turn them on manually.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! That was it, just didn't realize to look there. Appreciate it!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo