Begging for Power???

kulkaholic

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
If you had a choice between the two which would it be?

1.) Purchase a phone with a slightly less than desirable battery power but you had a couple of choices to buy bigger batteries that may or may not change the look of the phone based on your preference?

Lets say the base price of the phone brand new gotta have price of $350 with extended battery and new back to being another $100.

or

2.) Spend $150 up front at the time of phone purchase and get a battery that doesn't make you plan your day around charge points or battery swaps that fits within the original case cover?

$500 with a great battery that fits in the normal case.

Both batteries are removable.

**Edited in prices**

Last edited:

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure of what you are getting at. Are you saying would I have paid more if there were an extended battery solution to the Rezound so that it didn't look like the elephant man, I might be interested in it.

kulkaholic

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Partly directed at the rezound but overall...yes.

Would you be willing to pay more upfront if a manufacturer invested in a more robust battery so that you would not have to make the decision or would you rather want it to be your choice like it is currently with most phones.

Manufacturers seem to go with a less powerful removable battery or a stronger integrated battery, both of which I am not a fan of but would rather have a removable battery and I would pay more upfront.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
i'd pay more for a phone with a better battery but not too fat. like make a htc one x, but 2mm thicker, all battery. thing would last two days.

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok then yes I would pay more for a phone that came right out of the box with a beefier battery but one which did not make the phone look like it was a bloated disease carrier.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok then yes I would pay more for a phone that came right out of the box with a beefier battery but one which did not make the phone look like it was a bloated disease carrier.

+1

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress