Visit site
Re: Deal of the Day: Cruzerlite Androidified TPU Case for HTC Rez

shipping is $6. If it was free shipping then I would get it

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

shipping is $6. If it was free shipping then I would get it

I decided to go ahead n get one just to check it out. shipping was only $5 for me. so my total was only $10 which is ok lol. especially since i eat more than that in food lol. I felt it's a decent amount. since you can rarely get a case plus shipping costs for $10.

Eleni 22

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

I have three of them and it is a great cover only problem is the side buttons and power button are hard to press with this cover on.

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I have three of them and it is a great cover only problem is the side buttons and power button are hard to press with this cover on.

Thanks for the info. I will try to remember that when arrives. I just thought it would be interesting to try a different case. I love the seidio active case/holster combo and I ordered on for my rezound and it should arrive around the same time as this case. I just want to see how it feels/works, especially since it was so cheap.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

Case looks kinda cool but I've kinda gotten attached to this cheapo case: http://www.amazon.com/REZOUND-SOLID...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1757310

I like how it seals off all the buttons around the phone and thereby preventing dust. Initially the rubber on the case is very rigid, making it hard to press the power button and volume rocker but after about a week or so it loosened up enough to where it is now actually easier to press the buttons...ymmv.

Comparing the Cruzer, Seidio and some other cases with the ones I linked tho..i noticed early on that my case doesn't have the second cutout on the back..can anyone tell me what those 2 pinholes are for? So far I haven't noticed any negative side effect from having it covered but...is it a 2nd noise cancellation mic or something?

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Case looks kinda cool but I've kinda gotten attached to this cheapo case: http://www.amazon.com/REZOUND-SOLID...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1757353

I like how it seals off all the buttons around the phone and thereby preventing dust. Initially the rubber on the case is very rigid, making it hard to press the power button and volume rocker but after about a week or so it loosened up enough to where it is now actually easier to press the buttons...ymmv.

Comparing the Cruzer, Seidio and some other cases with the ones I linked tho..i noticed early on that my case doesn't have the second cutout on the back..can anyone tell me what those 2 pinholes are for? So far I haven't noticed any negative side effect from having it covered but...is it a 2nd noise cancellation mic or something?

I believe the two pinholes are possibly part of the antenna. If you take your back door off you will see the gold contacts in the door leading to the two pinholes and on the opposite part of the phone are what looks like more antenna contacts

Reactions: dplane

Eleni 22

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

I got a trident case today and I love this one. Buttons are easy to push and all the ports on the phone are covered.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I decided to go ahead n get one just to check it out. shipping was only $5 for me. so my total was only $10 which is ok lol. especially since i eat more than that in food lol. I felt it's a decent amount. since you can rarely get a case plus shipping costs for $10.

I saw a genuine verizon silicon case for around $10.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I believe the two pinholes are possibly part of the antenna. If you take your back door off you will see the gold contacts in the door leading to the two pinholes and on the opposite part of the phone are what looks like more antenna contacts

Yeah I noticed that now..thanks! Still seems a bit weird though to have those 2 holes for an antenna..tried to see if taking off the case (aka not blocking those holes) would have any effect on signal strength but oddly enough every time with the case on it was about 4 or 5 dbm stronger...odd. I'll just chalk it up to coincidence.

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I noticed that now..thanks! Still seems a bit weird though to have those 2 holes for an antenna..tried to see if taking off the case (aka not blocking those holes) would have any effect on signal strength but oddly enough every time with the case on it was about 4 or 5 dbm stronger...odd. I'll just chalk it up to coincidence.

Lol glad I could help. I wouldnt have noticed if you han not mentioned it earlier lol. That made me a little curious about them two and thats when I realized it has something to do with the antenna. I guess because your case is not metal then its not interfering with the signal.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have the androidified case in smoke.... I hate it. The volume buttons are nearly impossible to push with that case on. I had a similare case for my Incredible, the one from Verizon, and loved it. Need to see if they sell same thing for the Rezound.

Sent from my iPhone 4 (while my HTC Rezound charges! LOL ) using Tapatalk

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I have the androidified case in smoke.... I hate it. The volume buttons are nearly impossible to push with that case on. I had a similare case for my Incredible, the one from Verizon, and loved it. Need to see if they sell same thing for the Rezound.

Well I'm glad I ordered another case to be my main one. Sounds like this one has some issues with it.

babytazz18

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

So I just got this case in today and while its a nice durable case and feels great in your hands I have to say I completely understand your frustration with this. It is truly impossible to press the volume buttons with out nearly digging your nails into the side of the phone. Like I said in a previous post I am glad I ordered the seidio active case combo also because this case is not good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886