App updates

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know how to stop google play store from wanting to update an app I purchased on Amazon app store? It seems that if I update it in google play store then it wants to update in the Amazon app and continues to go back and forth. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Uninstall your Google Play store and let it update on Amazon. If this doesn't work, plug your phone into your computer and delete system32 off the hard drive.

Just kidding. But seriously, freeze the Play store if you're rooted, let it update on Amazon. Unfreeze Play. This should heal what ails you, my friend.

Reactions: blackbyrd

jwalker007

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Darn, wish I was rooted. I'm so new at this that I not sure what to do. I've looked at Mr. Smiths guide but wasn't sure this applied to the latest leak. was able to update to the latest ICS update but that's about it. Also I have a Mac. Came over from iPhone. If other is an easy way to root. I'll take some advice.
Thanks

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
That will not solve the issue though. The next time one of the apps needs an update, the cycle will start over. The only real thing I can think of is in IT you can break the market links. But that cuts you out of updates until you restore them and requires root

Rezound via Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo