Go SMS Pro

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone using this app? I installed it and do not seem to be able to send any type of MMS message. No pics, doodles, vids. I have tried about everything I can think of. Would love some suggestions in case I have missed something. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Strange...it never used to be. Once it was foolproof. Guess I'll contact them and see how that goes. It will only send a pic now by using the. MMS tab on the lower right corner of the screen. Now it won't send doodles either. Maybe I will try Handcent?

almath

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded an old apk version, so none of that link crap. I was determined to get rid of it. I believe I got it from their site, if not I googled it. Doodles work fine, and I send Pics not links to pics! I haven't updated, got Sprint Gnex on launch day so that's what I'm sticking with. :eek:

Sent from Alexis Nexus

Last edited:

Steve54

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded an old apk version, so none of that link crap. I was determined to get rid of it. I believe I got it from their site, if not I googled it. Doodles work fine, and I send Pics not links to pics! I haven't updated, got Sprint Gnex on launch day so that's what I'm sticking with. :eek:

Sent from Alexis Nexus

Happen to know which version?

skyjjc

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Love the app but it does have mms quirks.

For me I have to be sure wifi is off and the message is sent via the phone connection. Works great over the cell phone network, just not on wifi, at least for me.