Let's give our forum helpers a big applause!

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I know I am not supposed to call anyone out here in the forums (have been scolded for that in the past) but I think we need to thank all those who have been here the past 24 hours helping everyone with this ICS update and thank those who have been helping all along with the leaks and rooting.

I know I am going to be leaving someone out, so chime in, but we have got to first start with Pizzadude, who most likely got no sleep last night. His poor wife! LOL! :D

Mr. Smith! Thanks for all your help with the leaks and instructions.

Major Payne. Thank you also for being there with quick answers.

Who else!?

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
No doubt. Pizzadude helped me a bunch yesterday!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Lots of good folks on this forum with knowledge they are more than willing to share. I'm always impressed by their helpfulness & humor. I've spent time on a lot of different boards & blog and this one is, IMHO, one of the most civil out there. I can't begin to name everyone who has helped me out, but thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum!

Last edited:

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so piizadude must be snoring right now because I don't think we have heard from him yet this morning.

I read some of his posts this morning from last night and he kept saying he was going to bed. Ha! I think he was still up at like 3 a.m.

He's a trooper!!

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I surely appreciated the help from the names mentioned here,and a few others.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all....but this is why we are here...to help. I think I got to bed at 430ish. I was so beat that after I got myself on ics, bricked another phone in the name of development and wrapped things up, I forgot to put my sd card in this phone. With my dropbox suspended I couldn't get to any of my backups so that is why I was so quiet....hoe everyone got things sorted and pass on what you have learned.....

Reactions: jwp1223

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all....but this is why we are here...to help. I think I got to bed at 430ish. I was so beat that after I got myself on ics, bricked another phone in the name of development and wrapped things up, I forgot to put my sd card in this phone. With my dropbox suspended I couldn't get to any of my backups so that is why I was so quiet....hoe everyone got things sorted and pass on what you have learned.....

You da Man! Uh, er, da [pizza] Dude!

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I followed his directions to the T (after my programming skills came back to me...I don't use programming enough to keep them around)...and I am running ICS ^_^...and it's fantastic!

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah bravo to everyone helping. Your the reason forums are awesome. Also ppl getting help so quickly will mean a better community and happier android fanatics to spend the word and show up the competition both within the platform and across others;-)

I am really impressed with those of you that I saw on ALL DAY yesterday answering question after same question. You have the patience of saints lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

sweaner

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The people on this forum did for me what Verizon Support could not. Not that that is surprising, but a big thanks from me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87