Friendstream widget issues after ICS

rstripes72071#WN

May 14, 2010
Visit site
After the ICS update, the Friendstream widget doesn't manually update my Facebook feed, just my Twitter feed. I have to either refresh the widget by pushing the button under the widget feed, or open it up with the > button on the top right or opening up the Friendstream app in the app drawer.

Anyone else having this issues, and is there any known solution for this?

Thanks

rstripes72071#WN

May 14, 2010
Visit site
After the ICS update, the Friendstream widget doesn't manually update my Facebook feed, just my Twitter feed. I have to either refresh the widget by pushing the button under the widget feed, or open it up with the > button on the top right or opening up the Friendstream app in the app drawer.

Anyone else having this issues, and is there any known solution for this?

Thanks

Nobody?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Nope, I don't use it anymore but you have to make sure sync is turned on in account settings.

Also, people have noted that the official Facebook Widget (part of the FB app) does not update correctly either, so it may be a larger issue.

Kaptain75329

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
This is a known issue and is fixed in the latest RUU (4.03.605.2).. I was having the same problem where Facebook in the Friendstream widget would only update if I manually refreshed using the button on the widget itself. Looks like HTC recently caught that and took care of it. You should be good to go on the next OTA update.

Reactions: rstripes72071#WN

rstripes72071#WN

May 14, 2010
Visit site
This is a known issue and is fixed in the latest RUU (4.03.605.2).. I was having the same problem where Facebook in the Friendstream widget would only update if I manually refreshed using the button on the widget itself. Looks like HTC recently caught that and took care of it. You should be good to go on the next OTA update.

That's good to hear. Now I have to decide whether to flash the RUU or wait for the official update...decisions, decisions...

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's good to hear. Now I have to decide whether to flash the RUU or wait for the official update...decisions, decisions...
Depends entirely on how long you can wait, the OTA update is not expected until mid to late September... other wise grab the update here: [Exclusive Download] Full RUU Build 4.03.605.2 For The HTC Rezound

I really hope Verizon pushes this sooner, but there track record for this really sucks. The current version is the cause of many issues and leak fixes most of them for the majority of people

rstripes72071#WN

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Depends entirely on how long you can wait, the OTA update is not expected until mid to late September... other wise grab the update here: [Exclusive Download] Full RUU Build 4.03.605.2 For The HTC Rezound

I really hope Verizon pushes this sooner, but there track record for this really sucks. The current version is the cause of many issues and leak fixes most of them for the majority of people

Thanks. I have to see if I can actually wait for the update. Patience is something I have a short supply of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non