Missing apps on 4th Rezound!

steveknj

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
So I'm on my FOURTH Rezound after problems with the first 3 (actually 1st one had the Maps update problem but the dolt at Verizon wasn't aware and had me get a replacement phone, other 2 had real problems). After installing SIM and getting it to sync up my phone book and so forth, I went into Google Play, and ALL MY APPS ARE GONE. Only ones listed are those that are currently on the new phone. What gives? Did I have to backup the Apps from the old phone? I still have the old phone so if that's the case, I can probably still do that.

Also at every phone reboot, I get SIM Card not found message, which goes away after a few seconds. I never had that on any of the other phones I've had (either Droid 2 or, the other Rezounds). I'm getting totally frustrated with the Rezound and this is the last one. If I can't get this to work, I'm going to complain to Verizon and try and get the Galaxy IIIS.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Usually when there are issues rebooting is good to do. Also if you have problems with a phone, recommend getting a new SIM card. They are free and it really could help, too. I did get a new SIM when I received the Rezound as a replacement to the Thunderbolt. It is recommended when you change devices to get a new SIM. It can alleviate issues.