- 6 Posts
Vollume is horible
I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.
- 11-11-2012, 09:53 AM #2
- 578 Posts
- Stock OTA and Global RUU
Re: Vollume is horibleCurrent Android Phones: HTC Rezound x2 (Stock ICS 4.5.605.14 Official OTA update, for now anyway)
Current Android Tablet: Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
Previous Android Devices: HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere
- 11-11-2012, 12:10 PM #3
Re: Vollume is horible
Wow, this surprises me. I can't bare to have my ringer and notifications higher than level 2 of 7.
I also have pocket mode enabled somewhere in settings.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r)
Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMi-X)
- 11-11-2012, 12:15 PM #4
- By DrummerGus in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:25 PM
- By polishdroiduser in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2009, 02:58 AM
- By pinguino1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:44 PM
- By applezz in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:20 AM
- By leadtrumpetdave in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:21 PM