Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Vollume is horible

I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.

Global Posts
    1,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Purity with Hells-Core

Default Re: Vollume is horible

Quote Originally Posted by darkserpant View Post
    I am new to my rezound. My rezound is about less than a week old. Is there any way to increase the vollume on this device for the ringtone and notifications like when you receive a text or email? If its in my pocket and im driving somewhere forget it. I wont hear it. The vibration motor isnt stong too compared to my old droid 2. I love this rezound phone. But i am not happy with the voullume sounds. I tried to do some digging and read that its because of the ice cream sandwich software download. it wasnt like this with gingerbread? If not can I go back to gb. I dont know what advantages ics does over gb. but if im in another room than my phone is at home i wont hear it. I dont think there are apps to my knowledge that increase ringtone and notifications. I appreciate any help on this matter. Cause I am still trying to figure this one out. Thanks for your help.
    HTC speakers are known to be quiet, I have had the same issue with my Inc2 and every Rezound I have had. Best bet is to find a loud/annoying ringtone and use that. As far as notifications go, the stock ones usually are not a problem for me, you get tuned to them after awhile, the ringer is the problem though. Look at Zedge or their app for ringtone ideas.
    Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
    Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
    Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
    Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
    Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P

Wow, this surprises me. I can't bare to have my ringer and notifications higher than level 2 of 7.

I also have pocket mode enabled somewhere in settings.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > OG Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r)
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Use volume +

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2