Rezound II?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
HTC One Mini - HTC One Phablet, where are our choices for Verizon??? Anyway, I like the specs of each except for screen size. Granted I'm an HTC fan so really what's not to like? The Phablet will be a giant, almost not a pocketable phone. Heck it may not be a pocketable phone. The Mini is something I wanted when I upgraded from the 3.8" screen of the HTC Inc, but after the Rezound going tha much smaller doesn't hold any appeal for me. Am I being picky? Maybe more than a little, but the phones with more of what I want, what I'm looking for, are out there. They just aren't coming to Big Red. That's kind of a sad fact, as they boast having the best network as their customers watch all of these other really nice devices go to other carriers. The HTC One, and the Sony Xperia Z are right in the sweet spot for me. Two powerhouse devices, on someone else's carrier. If I have to I'll sit on the Rezound for a little while, unless the price point for the Phablet is right, or maybe until it is right as it seems they don't have anything in the pipe for really great specs. I think given the choice I'd rather go bigger at this point then to go back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress