Google+ TB circle (Pls use G+ thread for invite requests)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I know Comineeyeaha started a similar thread like this but it got blown into a request thread ... I hope this isn't met with the same fate, LOL!

Well, I just started a Thunderbolt Circle on my Google+ and I was wondering in anyone would like to join in. I would love it.

So, you can add me to your circle with my email. scr.im ? Share your email in a safe way. Get less spam.

Or you can click on the Google+ icon in the upper right corner of this post (on the postbit).

Last edited:

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I know Comineeyeaha started a similar thread like this but it got blown into a request thread ... I hope this isn't met with the same fate, LOL!

Well, I just started a Thunderbolt Circle on my Google+ and I was wondering in anyone would like to join in. I would love it.

So, you can add me to your circle with my email. scr.im ? Share your email in a safe way. Get less spam.

Or you can click on the Google+ icon in the upper right corner of this post (on the postbit).

Good idea, made a Thunderbolt circle of my own and added you. Another good way to share information and help each other out.

aplittle

May 20, 2010
Visit site

I added you to my TB circle. Feel free to add me, aplittle78@gmail.com

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Good idea, I will add also. I've been looking for good Android/TB people to add, so far only found droid life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo