Hulu Plus!

dflores

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I know that I should be excited about the new support for our device in the recent update, but I'm not. The reason is that no update to the app is required for it to work. I installed the APK from my rooted Nexus One on to my Thunderbolt weeks ago and it's never worked until today. Today, without any update to the app, it works perfectly. I hate that devs continue to create fragmentation within the Market.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love it.

I used the Hulu Plus trial and cancelled it quickly. We already pay for commercials with our cable bill. No need to pay for commercials that now use up my bandwidth, too. LOL

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Gotta love it.

I used the Hulu Plus trial and cancelled it quickly. We already pay for commercials with our cable bill. No need to pay for commercials that now use up my bandwidth, too. LOL

How long are the commercials? I just downloaded this APP today (havent tried it yet), thinking it was commercial free. This sucks.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
i think hulu is terrible

tons of worthless shows.

not worth any money

in my opinion

the just released Netflix for the 3ds, and they cant for the TB?

suan

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I am having some trouble with the app. The video will load and start to play but as soon as it goes to the commercial advertismet it goes to buffer and then say its have network issues. I am rooted running bamf remix 2.1. Anyone else having problem or have any suggestions. And yes have deleted the app and redownload with the same problem.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am having some trouble with the app. The video will load and start to play but as soon as it goes to the commercial advertismet it goes to buffer and then say its have network issues. I am rooted running bamf remix 2.1. Anyone else having problem or have any suggestions. And yes have deleted the app and redownload with the same problem.

If others are having success with the app including me. I would say the current rom is not playing nice with hulu and I would try another rom to see if the rom is the problem

dflores

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Could be an Ad Blocker. I use AdFree, which blocks ads.hulu.com and a couple other variants and had the same behavior. After removing those specific entries from my host file, it's worked perfectly for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non