Htc Skins problem...help pls..

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
So after installing the gingerbread leak which is awesome, i put some of the sense skins from

Download: 30 Additional Sense 2.0 Skins for Your HTC Thunderbolt - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

There i downloaded some of the thirty and they have this ghosting effect but anyways they weren't my favorite. I deleted the folder that contained them in astro but they still appear in personalization settings...is there anyway to actually uninstall them?

Also i wanted to install HTC Hub/HTCsense.com Skins (Thread updated as new ones are released) - xda-developers those 4 but it wouldn't let me install the blackboard because i don't know how to uninstall the current one and the others i couldn't find in astro where i had put them...

Help?

Sorry for the longness...

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
or if someone has the hub and likes or media hub or anything htc hub apps, those would be appreciated too... they should have included them on the bolt :(

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
So after installing the gingerbread leak which is awesome, i put some of the sense skins from

Download: 30 Additional Sense 2.0 Skins for Your HTC Thunderbolt - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

There i downloaded some of the thirty and they have this ghosting effect but anyways they weren't my favorite. I deleted the folder that contained them in astro but they still appear in personalization settings...is there anyway to actually uninstall them?

Also i wanted to install HTC Hub/HTCsense.com Skins (Thread updated as new ones are released) - xda-developers those 4 but it wouldn't let me install the blackboard because i don't know how to uninstall the current one and the others i couldn't find in astro where i had put them...

Help?

Sorry for the longness...

I thought I read somewhere that to delete stock Sense skins requires root, but I could be wrong. I am not sure how to uninstall aftermarket skins, as they do not appear in the application manager.

Aside, I have noticed some ghosting with notification bar icons. A minor inconvenience, but still noticeable.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Aww, yeah i actually just read about that but was hoping it wouldn't be...hmm vzw tech consultant... lol
You want to release a date on the vigor or sgs2?
:)

Antiseen

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You go to the skin picker and hit the menu key. An option to delete should be there. You hit that and you should be able to pick and choose which non-stock installed skins you want to delete.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah but its not...im not rooted and on this gingerbread leak and why i hit menu the option for panels or list comes up for like the app drawer, if you want a list or pannel. Thats all...