There is a 4G LTE phone with GB now, what's the excuse now?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, part of the excuse of why the TB doesn't have GB is because people have said that it's a problem with 4G LTE. Since there is a 4G LTE phone currently for sell with GB, guess that excuse is no longer valid.

ambushbug73

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming since you made this post you already have a Bionic and have tried it out to make sure it works great with GB? Thought not.

Effenhimer

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had GB for months... Works GREAT! Not dissapointed in the least! Sense 3.0 is awesome too. Not really ANY excuse if they were giving it ANY priority. But they're not, other newer phones coming out, we already bought ours, they see it as a privilege that we may get it at all.

LONG LIVE THE DEV COMMUNITY! :D

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Good god. The stores here aren't even open so no there isn't a phone on the market active wirh gb until at least 10 am est.

What will be YOUR excuse at 10:00:01 est.?

The phones are "on the market" when they hit the stores. And you can bet your bottom dollar they activated some of them before 10 am est.

Jdyount

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
My wife got the gb ota on her Dinc today, I really couldn't tell a difference. If gb on the T-bolt doesn't update Sense, I bet you'll have a hard time knowing there's a difference between froyo and gb. Why don't you just root? You could have been using gb and sense 3.0 for months now.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming since you made this post you already have a Bionic and have tried it out to make sure it works great with GB? Thought not.

Why would you assume such a thing? He probably (and rightly so) assumes that VERIZON already has a Bionic (or two) and has tried it out to make sure it works great with GB, ever think of that? Thought not.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife got the gb ota on her Dinc today, I really couldn't tell a difference. If gb on the T-bolt doesn't update Sense, I bet you'll have a hard time knowing there's a difference between froyo and gb. Why don't you just root? You could have been using gb and sense 3.0 for months now.

Most people don't want to root, most people don't buy phones to tinker with as their hobby - they just want a phone that works out of the box as advertised.

As for the difference we will "see" with GB, If I just wanted to "see" a difference I'd just put on a difference skin. I want some performance differences, like bug fixes and increased (however so slight) battery life.

Reactions: Kronko

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, part of the excuse of why the TB doesn't have GB is because people have said that it's a problem with 4G LTE. Since there is a 4G LTE phone currently for sell with GB, guess that excuse is no longer valid.
Your in a jet. They announce we can not take off because we have no fuel, and need to repair the brakes. They announce they have just fueled up. Everyone is so pissed that they took so long, and start yelling at the crew to take off.....:(

Jdyount

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I didn't buy my phone to tinker, I rooted because I wanted the new features in Sense 3.0. I don't complain about every little reboot or every time another newer phone from another company gets a newer os though. If you are that worried about it, then why WOULDN'T you fix it by rooting???? My battery life is SO much better. It really is gravy.

On the other hand HTC has said the T-bolt will get gb this month. Why don't you just chill and be patient.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Your in a jet. They announce we can not take off because we have no fuel, and need to repair the brakes. They announce they have just fueled up. Everyone is so pissed that they took so long, and start yelling at the crew to take off.....:(

Got to give you credit, that's a pretty nice comparison....except I probably won't die if my phone crashes. :)

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't buy my phone to tinker, I rooted because I wanted the new features in Sense 3.0. I don't complain about every little reboot or every time another newer phone from another company gets a newer os though. If you are that worried about it, then why WOULDN'T you fix it by rooting???? My battery life is SO much better. It really is gravy.

On the other hand HTC has said the T-bolt will get gb this month. Why don't you just chill and be patient.

If everyone here chilled these forums would be empty. Androidcentral needs the hits to survive.

These forums are also full of people who bricked or otherwise messed up their phones by trying to root and are crying for help to fix them. Gravy is not good for your health. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87