New to the HTC game.

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if this is a silly ? But I owned an og Droid, a Droid x, so this is my 1st HTC device. I love sense, just wondering if the t-bolt will get the newest version of sense in a future update?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

sleepyrey

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Sadly the thunderbolt won't get the newest update but you can root it and get bamf forever and you can get the HTC sense 3.0 (it amazin )

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Not likley. If you want the latest and greatest software you will need to root, and flash a custom ROM. Like sleepy said BAMF Forever is a great Sense 3.0 ROM, and there's a 3.5 ROM from Team BAMF currently in the works as well.

Sense >>> Motoblur, Touchwiz, whatever LG has

LAKingsDru

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you all for the responses. Yeah I love this device. So many options. I'm sure I will get around to rooting, just nervous that I will mess it up. Not sure how to flash radios etc. Would like to so some reading up on it. And if I do mess it up, good thing my contract is up and I can upgrade any time. :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly there is something inbetween this version of sense and the new one that will be released for the Thunderbolt. I don't think anyone knows for sure.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
There's a sense 3.5 rom out on rootzwiki. Team BAMF released it. I flashed it for a test run last night. Looks good. Runs smooth.