I just downloaded GB and, is it just me or is the new cut and paste inoperable?
    Every time I drag my finger across text to copy, about halfway through the highlighting, the screen moves with my finger and slides to the next screen I have open. I've tried many times to do it very slowly and gently, but always halfway through my finger catches the screen and it slides like if I intentionally want to change the screen.
    anyone else have this problem?
    09-28-2011 09:22 AM
    It works fine for me, if fact I'd say it's even better than before...and it's a different color now (green)
    09-28-2011 11:17 AM
    Seems to be working the same for me. I remember hearing that this was supposed to be improved but I haven't seen any improvement yet.

Seems to be working the same for me. I remember hearing that this was supposed to be improved but I haven't seen any improvement yet.

Thanks, Robrecht
    Mike_is_Mike and JimMLINY like this.
    09-28-2011 11:36 AM
    when you select the begining and end icon (slider) it magnifies the txt so you can see where you are placing it - is that new?
    09-28-2011 11:47 AM

Thanks, Robrecht
    Am I the only one that got this?
    09-28-2011 12:07 PM
    Am I the only one that got this?
    No.

No.

-Frank
    09-28-2011 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD