Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By robrecht
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ginger Bread Cut and Paste

I just downloaded GB and, is it just me or is the new cut and paste inoperable?
    Every time I drag my finger across text to copy, about halfway through the highlighting, the screen moves with my finger and slides to the next screen I have open. I've tried many times to do it very slowly and gently, but always halfway through my finger catches the screen and it slides like if I intentionally want to change the screen.
    anyone else have this problem?

Default Re: Ginger Bread Cut and Paste

It works fine for me, if fact I'd say it's even better than before...and it's a different color now (green)
    Pretty good member

Seems to be working the same for me. I remember hearing that this was supposed to be improved but I haven't seen any improvement yet.

Seems to be working the same for me. I remember hearing that this was supposed to be improved but I haven't seen any improvement yet.

Thanks, Robrecht
    Mike_is_Mike and JimMLINY like this.

when you select the begining and end icon (slider) it magnifies the txt so you can see where you are placing it - is that new?

Quote Originally Posted by robrecht View Post

Thanks, Robrecht
    Am I the only one that got this?

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_is_Mike_is View Post
    Am I the only one that got this?
    No.

No.

-Frank