Easy Battery Saver App killed my data, now can't get back

rolo99

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I installed Easy Batter Saver and now I can't get data on my phone except on Wifi. I deleted the app, rebooted, did 2 battery pulls, did a factory data reset and still no data.

Help!!!

I should also mention that I have a rooted Thunderbolt running Bamf Cubed 10.9 ROM, software 2.11.605.5, android 2.3.4, Sense 3.0

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I don't speak english but i had yesterday the same problem. I know the solution.

Reinstall the app and go to settings and restart the network. After uninstall the app.
I hope that i can resolved your problem.

PD. I'm Spanish

rolo99

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I should have thought of that. Instead I wound up flashing the new radio, which has solved the problem.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Keep in mind that you do have to be rooted to install a radio file!

Here is another list of available radios. Note the most current ones are at the bottom of the list.
Radios!!

This does not include the radio from the most recent release 2.11.605.9.
(I've read a few posts about folks having major issues with this radio...I'd hold off on looking for it yet).

Last edited:

ready2gofly

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have a Motorola Photon 4G. I installed Easy Battery Saver and now I can't get data. I have done a factory reset several times with no luck. I called Sprint and they have given me all kinds of codes to try for fixing my phone. I can't access the Google play. Please help me. My phone hasn't worked properly in over a week.