Default Re: ICS Leaked for the Tunderbolt

they uploaded the file to a new mirror i downloaded it instantly

Quote Originally Posted by clickclick View Post
    they uploaded the file to a new mirror i downloaded it instantly
    The mirror is here (this is what it redirects to off the BAMF web site):

MD5sum: 68c7c69553c6097ffd5cf36bd016938b

From BAMF:

This is an actual leak of a 4.0.3 (ICS) ROM for the Thunderbolt from HTC and Verizon. Everything in this ROM functions including 3g/4g, phone calls, sms/mms and more. HTC has been nice enough to include Sense 3.6 which is quite the upgrade from Sense 2.1.

This ROM is basically stock (it is deodexed). The only modifications include root (ChainsDD Superuser and an unsecured ramdisk) and all of the HTC spyware has been removed.
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Just downloaded and installed.....working flawless and loving sense 3.6. I'm coming from Liquid smooth 3.2 rom and the ics with sense 3.6 seems to be a good replacement so far.

Is there a secret to getting WiFi to work? Thanks.

Not sure what's up but seems I keep getting this error message. "Unfortunatly, the process android.process.acore has stopped." Any idea what's up with that?

Global Posts
    617 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.10

I'm also having the wifi issue. Says turning on, but nothing is happening. Aside from that, My initial impressions: I really like that I can access more than 1 GTalk account. The Chrome browser is awesome! It's actually not as sluggish as I thought it would be. I may try overclocking to 1.2 and see how it responds. The camera fx are cool. I will come back with more impressions once I finish restoring my apps.
    "Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Hoooooooo!" - Lion-O

Turned on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi..now the phone does nothing but reboot.

From someone who had problems on GB...

Radio stability, are 4g/3g stable now? Would like to finally end this intermittent communication to/from towers etc.

This is so exciting haha! :-D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by Green_Laser; 08-22-2012 at 07:51 AM.
    עם ישראל חי

Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Does anyone know if the update adds the bluetooth MAP protocol? Thanks!
    ThunderboltTool Developer

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

MIRROR MIRROR MIRROR

Quote Originally Posted by o0cdiddy View Post
    ...we should rename the TB the Menstrualbolt
    If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn826 View Post
    I'm also having the wifi issue. Says turning on, but nothing is happening. Aside from that, My initial impressions: I really like that I can access more than 1 GTalk account. The Chrome browser is awesome! It's actually not as sluggish as I thought it would be. I may try overclocking to 1.2 and see how it responds. The camera fx are cool. I will come back with more impressions once I finish restoring my apps.
    Were you able to figure out the WiFi issue? I went back to Bully until I have a chance to try and figure it out later tonight.

And am I the only one that thinks it's kind of ugly?

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

I think its ugly too but its 5 months old so I'm suretl they've improved

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

If you like something i have done and would like to contribute my nerd fund, you may do so here

Quote Originally Posted by trter10-2 View Post
    You cant install it if you're not rooted anyway
    Ah, because it's not an RUU, but a ROM you have to flash via recovery (ex. CWM) when you're rooted.

Has anyone been able to verify if this build has release keys or test keys? Menu, Settings, About phone, Software information, More, Build number. At the end of the build number it will say something like "release-keys".

Also, has anyone seen an unmodified (not rooted or deodexed) leak yet? Thanks

Looks like this leak is from April and a test build (used by internal developer to debug the rom), so I wouldn't recommend this for the average Joe out there. It's also why there are various reported bugs (ex. Wi-Fi issue, Bluetooth causes reboots, etc.).

From XDA:

ro.build.id=IML74K
    ro.build.display.id=htc_mecha-userdebug 4.0.3 IML74K eng..20120425.150931 test-keys
    ro.aa.project=MECHA_ICS_35_S
    ro.aa.romver=7.00.605.2
    ro.build.description=7.00.605.2 CL370649 test-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon_wwe/htc_mecha/mecha:4.0.3/IML74K/370649.2:userdebug/test-keys
    ro.product.version=7.00.605.2 710RD
    ro.build.date=三 4月 25 15:10:26 CST 2012

interestingly its from april and its android 4.0.3 (inc2 is from july and 4.0.4) (both are sense 3.6 obviously)

so im assuming verizon either a) has something a lot newer in testing or b) tabled bolt ics like some carriers did for dhd ics (id bet a personally)
    As it states, interesting that a leak for the Incredible 2 has ICS 4.0.4 and is newer from July, but also has test keys. See:
    Last edited by Synycalwon; 08-22-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Looking forward to hearing about battery life with this leak ...

Any news for us stock tbolt?

ROM
    Liquid JB v2.1 Alpha6

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post

The news is to root ;D

Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    ROM
    None, thanks to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by medic673 View Post

On FB HTC seems is no longer referencing end of month, and just giving a generic response that they're working on it. Thus I think us stock users are SOL for awhile.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #44  

Booting into recovery now, I just can't wait. I've read that people wi-fi isn't working, but mine hasn't worked in forever anyway, so here goes nothing.

EDIT: Wi-Fi seems to working just fine, which is nice for me. I'm restoring my app with Titanium right now. Only problem I've had to far was on the first boot, data says it was on, but it wouldn't let me go to any webpages or anything, however a simple reboot fixed that.
    So far the face-unlock thing is pretty cool, but not something I'm likely to keep using, maybe just to show it off. Now I just need to decide if I install go launcher and use that instead of sense.
    Last edited by AntiAppel; 08-22-2012 at 05:00 PM.

I've tried everything I can think of and every suggestion I've seen in other forums, but I can't get WiFi to work. No worries though. I'm sure Jester will have a new ROM based on this leak in no time. Aside from the WiFi issue, it's okay, but it's a little laggy, and as I said before, I just don't like the look of it. I prefer a minimalistic look on my main home page, and with the dock and capacitive buttons both, it just looks cluttered. I know I can adjust the dock, but if I'm gonna do that, I'd rather just use adw launcher ex with the ICS theme. It looks better and has no lag with all the same features. I can't comment on the battery life (spent too much time rebooting it to know) but the data connection seems to be exactly the same as it is on GB. I experience a data drop at the exact same place on my way home and it happened again today on the ICS leak.

ROM
    Team BAMF, ICS 4.0.3

My Wi-Fi works fine. I'm not sure why some are having issues with it.

Global Posts
    1,022 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBlur v1.3

Having issues WiFi tethering and Bluetooth sends phone into endless reboot and have to reflash Rom or restore.

Carrier: Verizon / Device: Motorola Droid Razr M / Android Version: 4.3 / Android ROM: Paranoid Android

Quote Originally Posted by Seven.07 View Post
    Having issues WiFi tethering and Bluetooth sends phone into endless reboot and have to reflash Rom or restore.

Same thing I mentioned earlier. How, or can you go back to GB?

Quote Originally Posted by gforce1963 View Post
    Same thing I mentioned earlier. How, or can you go back to GB?
    Try flashing the last Gingerbread RUU (2.11.605.19). You can get it here:

After downloading the RUU, rename it to "PG05IMG.zip" Note: If you're doing this from a Windows machine, make sure you don't rename the file "PG05IMG.zip.zip," as Windows hides known file extensions by default.
    Drop the file on the root of the SD Card
    Turn off your device
    Hold Volume Down + Power to reboot into the bootloader -- the file should automatically be detected and the flashing process will begin.
    Wait for your device to complete the process and reboot
    Delete the PG05IMG.zip off the SD card or move it off the root directory to prevent the phone from accidentally starting the flash process again should you attempt to get into the bootloader in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by One Radical Dude View Post
    My Wi-Fi works fine. I'm not sure why some are having issues with it.
    I know, it's weird. Plenty of people have no problems with WiFi, but when I try to turn it on, it just sits there saying "Turning on......." and then nothing happens.

People have said that perhaps those of us with the problem aren't wiping correctly, but I flashed Super Wipe 3 times, then wiped Data, Cache, and Davlik 3 times before flashing the ROM. I'm not sure what else I can do there. People have said that perhaps it's the radios I'm using, but I'm using the most recent radios from the .19 OTA (Baseband Version: 1.49.00.0406w_1, 0.01.79.0331w_1). For people having problems with bluetooth, they recommend these radios, and people using them aren't having the problem with WiFi either. So if it's not my radios, and presuming that I'm wiping the phone correctly, I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe I'll flash a Sense ROM, and then dirty flash the leak to see what happens...

Edit: I've also re-downloaded the file a couple of times to eliminate that as the reason.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast