- 3 Posts
To update or not...
The new ICS update came out and since the ROMs I have tried seem to give my tbolt attitude quirks I have been thinking about updating to ICS.
My phone is rooted using the revolutionary method and my question is can i update while keeping my tbolt rooted and how to do that? I would prefer to keep it rooted because i don't own a PC and had to borrow a friends to root mine. I can unroot again just dont wanna take unnecessary steps. I am fine with losing all my apps and contacts and doing a factory reset if needed. I havent heard anything bad about the new update if a factory reset is done and I am a noob when it comes to programming so I figured I would ask the android community for advice.
- 02-10-2013, 09:36 AM #2
- 102 Posts
Re: To update or not...
See Santod's post http://forums.infectedrom.com/showth...Deodexed-Stock on the infectedfrom forums. You will need to register to view the forums.
- 02-10-2013, 04:54 PM #4
- By mike104393 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 05:05 AM
- By KenA in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:13 PM
- By NicA666 in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2012, 03:45 AM
- By MrSmith317 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:32 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-21-2010, 07:41 PM