Will Verizon open up early for the thunderbolt release?

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Death to blackberry lol! I've had my bb since october-and it worked okay, until i installed the new os6 ota update. Countless battery pulls required because at times the phone itself would not make a call! If not that then texts and emails i never got or received late-same with outgoing! If not that then the overall os and menus are slow and laggy! I went down a peg leaving my og droid for bb-but all this has me running for thunderbolt asap!

Android 19

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
hell i think we just may need a get over blackberry support group! Have people telling their horror stories like they were back from the war or something!

Reactions: itsdollar

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My Blackberry pearl would pocket dial the police constantly. Who was the smart ass who made it so "emergency dial" was easy enough to pocket dial? I thought locking my device was supposed to... lock the device?

Oh well, once they came out with the hip holster with the magnet inside, that fixed that problem. Still pretty irritating that I couldn't just briefly put my phone in my pocket and not have to worry about dialing 911. >_>

Rowdy

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My FailBerry is soooo aggrivating.....it dont even last without the charger anymore. It will be on for 5min the automatically shuts off killins the whole battery with it...

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well my old 8330 curve still works but its slow as hell! I tried after I got my droid x and it just seems so damn slow,compared to my droid x.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rbanks1451

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I started also with a Storm 1. Had to have it replaced twice. The second time was last May and they gave me a Storm 2 at that time. Since I got the first one it has been replaced three more times. So less then a year I am on my fourth Storm 2 and this one is now having software issues. Local Verizon store had if for a few hours two weekends ago and tried everything up to wiping it and reinstalling everything and worked for a few hours and started again with the issues. Had to pull the battery the other day and took over 10 min. to boot back up. Almost thought it wasn't going to. I cannot wait to be rid of this curse! Do you hear me Verizon?!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I signed up but I'm getting a feeling there will be more then enough. It may a slower day but I'm sure you can get your hands on one. Every time I pre ordered a Verizon phone or went there early they always had enough at the end of the day. Yes, you may be the first to have it and not wait as long but chances are there will be a Verizon store somewhere in your area that has one in stock.

holophoner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
my contract ends w/ att march 5th. still rocking..wait for it...bb 8320. and was only using the 8300 for two years previous...i'm like a lot of folks in here in that the thing has done its "job"...but i'm at multiple battery pulls a day and i swear if i see that spinning sand dial one more time! whenever the bolt gets here, i'll be stoked. been lurking in the chats for a long time and i think it makes the desire to get the phone even greater. and what's up AC forums...first post!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress