Costco returns and backup plans--does anyone know if 90 day returns still stand?

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm back to my old fliphone since my Evo died and I don't want to risk reupping my Sprint contract. I'm porting over to Verizon, I thought when the Thunderbolt was out, but that's clearly gonna be a bit. So I'm thinking of porting and picking up a DInc to hold me over. My question though is, does anyone know with the new Verizon 14 day return policy whether Costco is honoring their 90-day cellphone return policy still? I'd imagine they are, but I don't want to get stuck.

odiej34

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm back to my old fliphone since my Evo died and I don't want to risk reupping my Sprint contract. I'm porting over to Verizon, I thought when the Thunderbolt was out, but that's clearly gonna be a bit. So I'm thinking of porting and picking up a DInc to hold me over. My question though is, does anyone know with the new Verizon 14 day return policy whether Costco is honoring their 90-day cellphone return policy still? I'd imagine they are, but I don't want to get stuck.
Pretty sure it's 30 days to return and walk away, (get you upgrade back, cancel your contract) and after 30 you have until 90 days to exchange for a different phone. I'm going there today and I'll find out. I doubt Costco will have the TB in 90 dsays or EVER for that matter.

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure it's 30 days to return and walk away, (get you upgrade back, cancel your contract) and after 30 you have until 90 days to exchange for a different phone. I'm going there today and I'll find out. I doubt Costco will have the TB in 90 dsays or EVER for that matter.

Huh, ok, lemme know. Costco will never have the Tbolt, but if I can get a refund I'll just go elsewhere to buy it. From the wording on their website I should be able to get a cash refund anytime in the 90-day window, but there might be fine print.