New Thunderbolt Commercial

anon(149276)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
How long has this commercial been out because I'm just not seeing it for the first time about 2 minutes ago.
Apparently it was somewhere in the threads a couple days ago. I caught it today for the first time and was watching CBS (Criminal Minds) to see if I could catch it again. And sure enough, on primetime CBS programming, saw it again. Kind of satisfying seeing VZW AND HTC commercials out now.

Jusssst neeed that one thing now...

Fire923

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I saw that commerical a few weeks ago while watching CSI and I tried to find it on youtube but it wasn't there. I was surprised to see HTC doing a commercial for it since I thought Verizon only did commercials for their phones.

JManangan

Jan 28, 2011
www.johnmanangan.com
Just saw that new htc commercial for the thunderbolt during an episode of criminal minds and top chef. No date that I saw but like some have said it's nice to see htc doing some commercials...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Anybody notice the new HTC commercial with the kid who goes to a party and the floor has written on it... Arrive At 8. Anyways I was trying to see if that 8 was a clue so I paused the commercial. If you look at the phone at the end of the commercial, the phones screen says the date March 14th. Just thought I would bring that up...Continue speculating :)

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I just saw this commercial on Cartoon Network during Adult Swim last night. I think it was during the second King of the Hill episode.

I think it's a good sign that it's coming out soon.

anon(149276)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Because you can get it for free right now with a two year contract.
Which is, if you want to believe the 'sources', a last minute deal to get people into older phones before the Thunderbolt comes out. Whether that holds any water or not isn't known obviously. I think VZW has a lot on their plate right now and are trying to keep momentum going in their direction. Original iPad, iPhone, Xoom, iPad2, Thunderbolt...tonnns in the pipeline. You'll probably see them drop off again now that the sale's over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87