Thunderbolt Thursday Waiting Room HERE!

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Maybe. If Verizon keeps it's price at $249, then I could see BB keeping it's launch price as well. The note may be just to get people to buy it now.

It may be higher than other Retailers. I'm sure they had to pay a bunch of cash to be the "Exclusive" brick and mortar seller. They have to recoup that somehow.

funguy123us

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
When Can I order at Verizon Wireless.com

I like to order this phone online at verizonwireless.com. I have NE2. I know i could go to store but they open at 9 AM so I would have to take time off.

Does anyone know when would I be able to order online and how long does it take to get the phone?

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing not till early (around midnight?) on Thursday. Sucks, I was planning on ordering online, but now I'm torn. Maybe I'll go to the store on Thursday morning just so I can get it one day earlier...

rbfromma

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
There was a twitter announcement of no pre-orders. I haven't seen confirmation, but my thought is 3am ET on 3/17. I usually order my phones online and was planning to do so with this one. Looks like I will be going to a local store Thursday morning.

VerizonWireless Verizon Wireless
No pre-orders on #4G #LTE #Thunderbolt by #HTC. Verizon stores will be open regular hours on Thurs. ready to serve u.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
One year price?

So we know the two year price, but does anyone know what the 1 year price will be from VZW or if there will even be one? Hopefully the iphone did not set a precedent with that.

RestlessDroid

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have one question... I was a former Alltel customer and still have the same plan. Will they make me change my family plan to sign a new agreement. I've been told that I could keep it in the past. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rigorx

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Same boat here. Hopefully they still offer 1 year option and are just trying to hide it like usual, as its what made VZW highly attractive to me (besides their great network). Come Thursday, hope I'm being rung up for a 1 year for somewhere between $319 & $349. I'd really rather not pay full retail price, but will if its the only route to avoid 2 year commitment :(

Sent from my GSBv1.7-ERIS using Tapatalk

DroidnOk

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's almost hard to believe but I am glad its all over with now. I was happy to see Verizons tweet this morning. Also, thanks Cory and the rest of the AC staff for always providing great info on this site. AC is now my prefferred site for Android news. Going to go to Verizon to see if I can put my money down today :)

Update: Just got off the phone with my Verizon store and they said the phone is first come first serve at thier location. I can't put anything down in advance :( Oh well, I'll just have to be there when they open :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dispatcher0531

P7M8

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Very, very early....

I'm hoping for a midnight release since I get off at midnight Wednesday. I can hit it on the way home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty